Friday 7 October 2011

Eduardo's

 
Hellloooo fellow food fanatics! I am ready to share with you another wonderful food-venture that I went on for my roommate's birthday. Since this is a special birthday-edition food-venture, we strayed away from the grease and grime this time and decided on a place that exuded sophistication and class (just like our 20-year-old selves...)

This a picture of the ceiling! I told you it was cozy
We went to a wondeeerful little italian place in the plateau called Eduardo's (so you know it must be authentic). The atmosphere was as cozy as a snuggie, with christmas lights, stained glass, chunky wood tables and lots of people chattering away. We settled into our table, cracked open our pre-bought wine since it's BYO (miscommunication and we ended up with 6 bottles for 6 of us... whoops!) and night was just lovely. Oh right, and the food? Increderrific! The menu consists of lots of pastas, veal, surf and turf and salads, making decisions hard... but nothing was regretted.

Here are a few pictures I snapped of some of the food scattered on the table. Unfortunately this time I got caught up in the chatter, wine and EATING that I sort of forgot to take them until half of the food was gone. But picture the other half still in tact, and I'm sure it will look as delicious as it tasted.
Half eaten pasta....
Sort of hard to appreciate... but the veal was SO good

http://maps.google.ca/maps/Eduardos
The restaurant is small so they don't have a website, but I've linked a map showing you how to get there so you can go and try it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment