Wednesday 7 December 2011

NOTE TO ALL MY FANS/FOLLOWERS/BLOGSTALKERS

I know you guys have been hitting that refresh button on your Montreal Eats homepage nonstop, anxiously awaiting my next post. ... Maybe you should play outside instead. I just wanted to let you know that in light of FINALS, I will be taking a break from my blogging. Even though I started this blog for my information systems class (holler @MGCR331, #infosystemsrocks) I plan on keeping her going and you should expect some new posts over the Christmas break! In the meantime, feel free to go out there and take risks.. Try out a new greasy eatery without my blessing - and YOU tell ME how it is!
Happy FoodVentures!

1 comment:

  1. whaat! How am I going to know what's good to eat now? I hope I don't starve to death

    ReplyDelete